Respite, convalescent care and hlolidays for the Elderly at MHC
Whether you are convalescing after an illness, looking for a place to live where you will receive the care you need, or wanting to spend a short time away to have a holiday or give your career a break, it is important to choose an environment where you will be well cared for, have the facilities you need, and be able to relax and enjoy yourself.
For over 20 years Mediterranean Health Care’s Casaverde centres have specialised in caring for dependent people. Our friendly staff are specially trained and committed to improving the quality of life of our residents and temporary visitors. We recognise that they have very specific needs – physical, mental, social and psychological – and we strive to meet these needs in every aspect of their lives. Our centres are located in beautiful settings near the sea and the countryside, and you can enjoy Alicante’s mild, sunny climate any time of year.
Casaverde centers aim to help people in a dependency situation and improve their quality of life. For this reason, we have specialized in services provided to those affected and their families providing all the needed support, information and services necessary to live their daily lives more comfortably.
Why choose Mediterranean Health Care?
- We can offer sun, medical care, activities and excursions in totally accessible surroundings
- We provide 24-hour care for short-term visitors as well as residents
- Visitors can have a holiday while continuing their medical treatment (including dialysis and physiotherapy)
- All our care homes have been awarded the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2000 International Quality Standard certification
- We have residents from many different countries and our staff speak several languages
- We have very competitive prices
We have two different types of accommodation available:
- Central building: accommodation in a single or shared room in the residential home itself, in easy reach of staff and all the conveniences offered by the centre (including a doctor's office, rehabilitation gym, physiotherapy rooms, therapy areas, dining rooms and lounges).
- Apartments: bungalows set apart from the main building, all fully equipped to ensure you are comfortable, safe and can get help if you need it. All of our apartments are fully furnished and have a bedroom, bathroom, lounge and small kitchen.
Our modern, fully equipped centres are located in the province of Alicante, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Spain’s Costa Blanca, with beaches and tourist resorts within easy reach and mild weather all year round.
The Casaverde Almoradí centre is located 15 km from the beach and only 30 minutes away from Elche-Alicante International Airport, in a quiet and pleasant residential area some 500 m from the town centre. There are 55 bedrooms and 24 apartments, as well as large gardens and communal areas for socialising.
The Casaverde Guardamar centre is set in a peaceful area a short distance from the sea and adjacent to the Guardamar del Segura pine forest. The centre is equipped with modern, first-class facilities and is surrounded by gardens. It has 100 residential beds for elderly people with or without care needs, and caters for both short and long stays.
The Casaverde Pilar de la Horadada centre is close to major tourist destinations and residential areas and to the towns of Torrevieja and Orihuela. It consists of light, airy buildings set amongst extensive gardens. Accommodation is available in the main building or in one of the 24 apartments a short walk from the building.