Mediterranean Health Care is a non-profit association that groups together eight of the most prestigious private hospitals and health clinics in the province of Alicante, Spain.
We directly manage the whole process of booking and confirming specialist medical treatment. We do not use intermediaries and we do not charge commission. The process includes:
- Help with arranging and booking treatment
- Personal care for patients during the pre- and post-surgery period
- Transport from the airport to the hospital or hotel and vice versa
- Rehabilitation, if needed and/or a period of convalescence in Alicante
- Securing additional services in Alicante (transport, personal assistant and interpreter, looking after relatives, day trips, and so on)
- If the client requests it, we can also arrange their travel to Spain (booking and confirming flights, hotel accommodation, etc.)
All our member centres have the appropriate infrastructure, technology and specialist medical teams in place to provide the highest quality healthcare and surgical procedures. All our bedrooms are single and include an extra bed or sofa bed for accompanying relatives or friends.
We have extensive experience in looking after patients from abroad, as the Alicante region has a high percentage of foreign residents and also receives huge numbers of tourists every year.
Its excellent service and experience means that Mediterranean Health Care is widely recognised as one of southern Europe's top healthcare providers, and the organisation has won the trust of Spanish and foreign patients alike.
If you would like further details about our services and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.