Urology Treatment at Mediterranean Health Care
Urology treatment in Alicante, at Mediterranean Health Care
Urology is the branch of medicine that focuses on the urinary systems in men and women (kidneys, bladder, urethra, etc.), as well as the male reproductive organs. Since it can be difficult to diagnose the exact causes of symptoms in these parts of your body, our urologists are also experts in areas such as internal medicine, gynecology and pediatrics. This puts them in the best position to be able to properly diagnose and treat your condition.
In most cases a fast and effective treatment is essential to achieve a good result. In The Health Center for Men, our patients receive the medical or surgical treatment they need immediately, without having to wait.
Urology Department function is to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases affecting both males and younger adults.
- Ultrasound color
- Echo-doppler color.
- Ultrasound guided Prostate biopsy.
- Ultrasound Kidney needle guided biopsy.
- Urologic endoscopy: Cistoscopia-Ureteroscoy.
- MRI, CAT, PET, Nuclear medicine.
Why choose Mediterranean Health Care?
- Our doctors, surgeons and other staff have extensive experience
- We use the most advanced equipment, technologies and procedures
- There are no waiting lists
- We regularly treat patients from abroad, and our doctors speak many languages
- Alicante’s warm, sunny climate makes it an ideal place to rest or have a break after surgery