Instituto Davó is a Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery hospital service based at Medimar International hospital. The hospital's excellent facilities and technical resources are all used by the centre to carry out its activity (3D CAT scanner, hospital wards, perating theatres fully equipped with all the latest technology, laboratories, dental surgeries, etc.). The centre has 9 dental examination rooms on the fifth floor of the outpatients building, all operating simultaneously to provide patients with an efficient service. Instituto Davó employs a team of 15 medical professionals including oral and maxillofacial surgeons, specialist dental surgeons working across a number of fields and dental auxiliaries and hygienists specialising in oral implants.
Our circumstances enable us to treat all kinds of patients safely and effectively, providing a greater range of treatment options for people with existing medical conditions who need close monitoring (patients with blood clotting problems, heart conditions, kidney complaints and o on) and for those with maxillofacial bone disorders.
Dr. Davó has been running the centre since 1995 with one very clear aim in mind: to create the ideal conditions for providing oral rehabilitation treatments for all types of patients, including people with particular medical conditions (patients with blood clotting problems, heart conditions, kidney complaints and so on) and patients with severely atrophic jawbones. We are experts in integrated medical care. Since the centre was set up, Dr. Davó has been combining his activities as a medical practitioner with his clinical research and training other professionals.
Instituto Davó is a pioneering international centre in advanced oral implants and specialises in complex oral rehabilitation, particularly in extreme cases of jawbone loss. Dr. Davó has over 15 years of experience in the field of oral implants and maxillofacial surgery and has been involved in the development of a number of clinical protocols (such as Immediate Loaded Zygomatic Implants) based on research carried out at the centre. The results of these research projects have been published in recent years by specialist journals peer reviewed by the international scientific community.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING INSTITUTO DAVÓ:
- It is a pioneering national and international centre for implant and maxillofacial surgery and has carried out groundbreaking work in the development of special protocols for implant rehabilitation in patients with atrophic jawbone.
- At Instituto Davó we can provide all kinds of patients with dental implants in 24 hours, whatever state their jawbones are in.
- We are based in a hospital: Medimar International hospital has all the technical (operating theatres fully equipped with the latest technology, 3D CAT scanner, etc.) and human resources for making your stay as comfortable as possible (single rooms, café, etc.).
- This means we can treat all types of patients, including people with particular medical conditions (patients with blood clotting problems, heart conditions, kidney complaints and so on) and patients with severely atrophic jawbones.
- We provide an integrated service: Instituto Davó specialises in integrated care. We undertake any kind of dental and maxillofacial treatment that patients need to maintain their dental health: dental implants (especially in complex cases), fixed prostheses, dentistry, oral and facial pain, orthognathic surgery, orthodontics, paediatric dentistry and cosmetic dental treatments.
- Set in beautiful surroundings in the city of Alicante on the Mediterranean coast.
- We are particularly careful to ensure our patients' privacy.