Treatment Price: 650 €. This treatment requires medical evaluation prior.
First appointment is free, without commitment
The program includes:
- First consultation informing about antiaging and giving a personalized budget
- Body composition study
- Specific Anti-aging blood analysis
- Biological report that includes: global health risk index report, biological age review, coronary risk profile review, nutritional profile review and exercise profile, recommended lifestyle report, report about possible plastic surgery treatments or cosmetic medicine, personal health and safety review.
- Second visit in order to start antiaging treatment
- Third visit: treatment guidelines
- Next visits, depending on the needs of each patient
- No age limit
- Program duration: variable, depending on the individual needs of each patient (from weeks to months).
Anti - Ageing program
Our objective, through Anti-aging Medicine, is to achieve for each patient a condition and sensation of physical and psychological well-being which is prolonged over time, regardless of chronological age.
It acts on the factors, related to the aging, that we can modify. This it is the cudgel of the Anti - ageing medicine, increasing up to 70 % our life quality and delaying our biological clock. Some factors that accelerate or delay the ageing are: our food, exercises that we do, to sleep well or not, the stress, or the environment in which we live in.
With the results from different tests we know the aspects to improve or anticipate and prepare a personalized treatment for every patient with the aim to obtain:
- At cellular level: to stop the cellular hurt, to increase the cellular repair and revitalization, to balance the inner system, to improve the elasticity of the skin and the cicatrization, to eliminate the free radical ones. ·
- At physical level: to improve physical performance, the defensive system and the activity and sexual capacity. ·
- At mental level: to improve intellectual performance, to increase the sensation of well-being and easing ·
- At preventive level: to diminish the cardiovascular risk, of cancer, of degenerative osteoarthritis, of cataracts, of Alzheimer
Who can benefit from Anti-aging Medicine?
It is common for the biological age of an individual to not coincide with their chronological age (people who do not appear or do not feel the age they are, looking or feeling either older or younger). It is above all in people who look or feel older than their true age that their inclusion on an Anti-aging programme would be justified. But suitability depends not so much on chronological age, but rather on the style and quality of life of the individual, as Anti-aging Medicine and Preventive Medicine share many of their basic pillars and seek common goals, such as for example, the long term health of the individual.
What are the basic pillars of Anti-aging Medicine?
- Adequate nutrition
- Physical condition
- Controlling stress
- Nutritional supplements
- Hormone replacement (where indicated)
The first basic pillar would be the early detection of cellular aging due to oxidative processes, which are the origin of the appearance of free radicals, in order to prevent and correct diseases which would otherwise reduce the quality of life of the individual in the medium-long term. And the second basic pillar would be to halt this vital deterioration with treatments aimed at the reduction of said free radicals and the early detection of diseases or risk factors which predispose us to them.
What tests are patients subjected to?
There are personalized protocols for each patient, but tests could include full analytical profiles of blood, urine, protein markers, hormones, liver, kidney, digestion, sight, hearing, stress, etc., as well as an evaluation of the cardiovascular system which includes an electrocardiogram and direct of indirect stress test. Once these tests have been performed, the results obtained are entered into specific software used in Anti-aging Medicine, with which the normal ratios and ranges are obtained for each of said results, as well as graphs of the historical evolution of the patient and a theoretical calculation of the objectives for the patient’s treatment.
What solutions do we offer the patient?
With the data obtained from the medical examination, we obtain a very clear picture of the individual’s situation. It is from this moment on when personalized solutions are proposed to the patient for their current and specific situation, which may include diets, physical exercise plans, stress monitoring and vitamin supplements, antioxidants, enzymatic, minerals and mineral nutrients necessary for recovering an optimal and healthy balance. Of course, in the event that the medical examination of the patient detects any disorder that requires treatment by a specialist, the patient would be referred to said specialist, with the following specialties at our disposal: cardiology, nephrology, pulmonologist, gynecology, surgery (including plastic surgery), cosmetic medicine, nutrition, physiotherapy, etc.