Treatment Price: 3600 €. This treatment requires medical evaluation prior.
- All the treatment from the time of admission until the time of discharge:
- Hospital Stay
- Preoperative (ultrasound, blood tests, electrocardiogram, etc)
- Operating Theatre
- Nursing Services
- Drug Kit for 48 hours after discharge.
- Follow-up consultation with the surgeon after discharge.
PRIOR DOCUMENTATION NEEDED:
- Medical history, diagnosis and medical tests
- Blood test
LENGTH OF THE OPERATION:
- 1 hour and 30 minutes and 2 hours
- 1 day
RECOMMENDED RECOVERY TIME IN ALICANTE BEFORE TRAVELING HOME:
- 10 days
The buttocks are a difficult part of the body to improve. Physical exercise is often not enough to achieve our goals, so buttock augmentation surgery is a solution that improves the size and shape of the buttocks and corrects any defects, in both men and women.
Benefits of the Operation
The operation resolves psychological and social behavioural problems, preventing the appearance of complexes and lack of self-confidence.
The patient's own fat can be used to increase the size of the buttocks.
About the operation
The patient's own fat is harvested from a donor area such as the abdomen, hip, waist or back, and is inserted intramuscularly or subcutaneously after having first been centrifuged. The fat is harvested through very small incisions.
Patients must stay in hospital for 24 hours and either epidural or general anaesthesia is required. The operation takes around one and a half or two hours.
Before the operation
- You will have a blood test, ECG and X-ray.
- You must not eat or drink for 12 hours before your operation.
- You must remove all metal objects during the operation (rings, bracelets, earrings, body piercings, etc.).
- You must use antiseptics in the perianal regions for one week.
- The stitches are removed after 15 days.
- You can start doing sport 30 days after the operation.