Treatment Price: 2800 €. This treatment requires medical evaluation prior.
- All the treatment from the time of admission until the time of discharge:
- Hospital Stay
- Preoperative (ultrasound, blood tests, electrocardiogram, etc)
- Operating Theatre
- Nursing Services
- Drug Kit for 48 hours after discharge.
- Follow-up consultation with the surgeon after discharge.
PRIOR DOCUMENTATION NEEDED:
- Medical history, diagnosis and medical tests
- Blood test
LENGTH OF THE OPERATION:
- Approximately 2 hours
- 1 day
RECOMMENDED RECOVERY TIME IN ALICANTE BEFORE TRAVELING HOME:
- 6 days
Breast Augmentation using fat transfer
Breast augmentation surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries. Its purpose is to increase breast volume and enhance their shape and volume.
It is normally suitable for women whose breasts did not develop the way they would have liked, or whose breasts are different sizes, or who find their breasts have become smaller as a result of pregnancy, breastfeeding or significant weight loss.
Fat transfer breast augmentation is a suitable technique for women who only want a moderate to small increase in size or to firm up their breasts, and who are unwilling to have breast implants.
Benefits of the Operation
The patient's own fat is used to plump, restore and reshape the breasts and there is no risk of rejection or incompatibility because the material comes from the body itself.
Fat is harvested using conventional liposuction and is then treated. This usually consists of centrifuging it to remove the blood it contains. The fat is then injected into the breast through small incisions in the skin, forming a series of interconnected channels, finding the areas with the best vascularisation (intramuscular and subcutaneous) to encourage the graft to take. The amount of fat injected should not be excessive to prevent fat necrosis.
About the operation
This operation is usually carried out with local anaesthetic and sedation. The operation is performed as an outpatient procedure and takes approximately one hour. Before the surgery, a detailed analysis is made of the volume of fat needed for the enlargement and the best donor zone is chosen according to patient preference and availability of tissue.
Most of the time, only one treatment session is required, although some patients need more than one to achieve the desired result, especially in cases where large volumes of fatty tissue are needed.
Before the operation
- You will have a blood test and ECG.
- You must not eat or drink for 8 hours before your operation.
- You must remove all metal objects during the operation (rings, bracelets, earrings, body piercings, etc.).
- After the surgery, the graft is immobilised for 7-10 days with a bandage. You will then need to wear a sports bra for 30 days.
- You must have gentle lymphatic drainage and refrain from exercise for one month.
- You must keep the incisions dry until the stitches are removed between five and ten days after the surgery.