Dr. López Gálvez - Gynecologist
- (1984 - 1996) Specialist in Gynaecology through competitive examination at Hospital Universitario in Alicante
- (1977 - 1984) Gynaecologist through competitive examination of the National Health System with position at Hospital General in Elche.
- (1974 - 1977) Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology by the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Hospital General Universitario in Alicante.
- 1977 - Bachelor of Medicine at University of Valencia.
- Practice in Gynaecology-Obstetrics from 1984 until present.
- Chief Executive and Coordinator Director of the Group Reproduction Unit with Centers in Albacete, Almería, Denia, Granada, Madrid, Málaga and Murcia.
- Board Member of the Hospital Clínica Vistahermosa in Alicante.
- From 1996: Director of the Reproduction Unit of the Hospital Clínica Vistahermosa of Alicante.
- 1984 - He opened the first private Centre for Assisted Reproduction Techniques. He inaugurated the first Sperm Bank of Comunidad Valenciana after being trained by Prof. David at Faculty of Medicine at University Paris-Sud and with Prof. Michael Cognat at Hospital Sant Joseph in Lyon (France).
- 1977 - He developed the first consultation for the study and treatment of fertility at Hospital Universitario in Elche.
- February 2012 - Director of the Professorship of Reproductive Biomedicine at University Miguel Hernández of Elche-Alicante. It has the head office is at Hospital Clínica Vistahermosa in Alicante.
- From 2001 - Director of the Specialist Course in Biology of the Human Reproduction at Faculty of Medicine at University Miguel Hernández and it is developed at Hospital Clínica Vistahermosa in Alicante. This year was the 11th Edition and more than 100 specialists have been trained, who were distributed over the national and international scope.
- From 1996 until present - Collaborator in the Department of Cell Biology of the Faculty of Medicine at University Miguel Hernández, which is directed by Prof. Rueda.
- From 1984 to 1996 - Associate Professor in the Professorship of Gynaecology at School of Medicine in Alicante.
- From 1977 to 1984 - Honorary Collaborator in the Professorship of Gynaecology at School of Medicine in Alicante.
- Co - Inventor of the Embryotraining (virtual trainer for the processes of Assisted Reproduction ICSI-Blastomere Biopsy) with world patent and in process of worldwide commercialization with Merk-Serono.
- Collaborator in the Operative Investigation Centre at University Miguel Hernández, which is directed by Professor Botella.
- Collaborator with the University of Alicante in the Department of Physics-Chemistry for the study of Embryo Metabolism, which is directed by Professor Vicente Montiel.
- Spanish Fertility Society.
- Spanish Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Spanish Society of Andrology.
- Society of Gynaecology of Valencia.
Author of multiple pieces of work and publications.